Kane Contract’s commitment to environmentally responsible manufacturing processes, the use of recycled materials when possible, and environmental stewardship through action is simple. There is not a huge marketing story here, as we as well as our customers know and believe that this is about doing the right thing, not about creating a story. A good example is our support of CARE – The Carpet America Recovery Effort. At CARE, the mission is simple and straightforward: Finding market driven solutions to divert post consumer carpet from landfills.
At Kane Contract, our position is clear:
- Kane Contract is a proud member of the U.S. Green Building Council
- Kane Contract is a proud member of the Carpet America Recovery Effort (C.A.R.E.)
- All of our carpet tile is manufactured in ISO Certified facilities
- Kane Contract Carpet Tile is all certified Green Label Plus by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- Our carpet tile at Kane Contract is 100% recyclable
- Eco content of Mix-Bac Cushion Back carpet tile is greater than or equal to 29% recycled content and is 100% recyclable
To learn more about the Sustainability Program’s at Kane Contract, please contact your sales representative to schedule a presentation.
Click the above box for more information on Mix-Bac Cushion Back